Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 7, 2019

3.6 Roentgen Not Great Not Terrible Vintage Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! 3.6 Roentgen Not Great Not Terrible Vintage Shirt is now available at KingTees Shop.

Proceed to store here: 3.6 Roentgen Not Great Not Terrible Vintage Shirt

Women's T-shirt front
I just want to keep my baby. I just want to keep her,’ I whispered. She was already so deeply entrenched in my heart, already a piece of me, a part of my being. I didn’t want to lose her. At that moment, I felt like I told myself that maybe some people would care about a few minor things, like a cleft lip, but I wouldn’t as long as my 3.6 Roentgen Not Great Not Terrible Vintage Shirt was healthy. But there was more. Next, one femur was curved and shorter than the other. I could handle anything, except for losing her. I just wanted to keep her. When we walked into the waiting room, my dad was there waiting for us. My mom had called him and asked him to come too. I was grateful for the support. I don’t remember if any words were said while we waited, I just remember being unable to stop crying. Sometimes silent tears, sometimes not but they never stopped.
Unisex Sweatshirt front

You can see the official design here: 3.6 Roentgen Not Great Not Terrible Vintage Shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét