Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 7, 2019

Autism-man Spider Man shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Autism-man Spider Man shirt is now available at KingTees Shop.

Proceed to store here: Autism-man Spider Man shirt

Women's T-shirt front
The doctors mentioned Hyperemesis Gravidarum, but it is so rare I pushed it out of my head. At 17 weeks I returned to the clinic twice for fluids when I could no longer take the splitting dehydration headache. I kept waiting for things to get better like everyone said it would, but things only got worse. By week 18, I couldn’t even keep down sips of Autism-man Spider Man shirt. I remember ordering a scone at the local Farmer’s Market, and that was the last solid meal I have had since. We have tried IV medications, nutrition replenishment, timed meals, dietary changes, medication suppositories, everything. At week 21, I now have a central line, which is the only way my body gets fluids and nutrients. I am on continuous TPN total parenteral nutrition on a pump that I wear on my back.
Unisex Sweatshirt front

You can see the official design here: Autism-man Spider Man shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét