Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 7, 2019

Hippie Girl Assuming I’m Just An Old Lady Was Your First Mistake Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Hippie Girl Assuming I’m Just An Old Lady Was Your First Mistake Shirt is now available at KingTees Shop.

Proceed to store here: Hippie Girl Assuming I’m Just An Old Lady Was Your First Mistake Shirt

Women's T-shirt front
Recently, we were at the beach and Marian kept losing her footing trying to climb a small hill. She turned and sadly said, I don’t want to. And then her incredible big sister, at six years old, silently walked down, took both her hands, lifted her up, and pulled her up with quiet support and steadfast determination. They made it up together. At the Hippie Girl Assuming I’m Just An Old Lady Was Your First Mistake Shirt, Marian threw her arms up and shouted with a huge smile, I did it Yay while her sister danced around her. This is how I feel. We made the steps but it is other people who carried us. Kindness matters. Small or large. It matters. It gives you a breath when you can’t find any air. It makes a difference, for us a life-altering one.
Unisex Sweatshirt front

You can see the official design here: Hippie Girl Assuming I’m Just An Old Lady Was Your First Mistake Shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét