Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 7, 2019

Dark side of the moon 46th anniversary 1973-2019 shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Dark side of the moon 46th anniversary 1973-2019 shirt is now available at KingTees Shop.

Proceed to store here: Dark side of the moon 46th anniversary 1973-2019 shirt

Women's T-shirt front
They both try to bring me crackers or water and beg me to eat or drink. HG has taken me away from my children, and they don’t understand why. It takes all of the energy I have just to read them their bedtime stories. My body is forced to keep my baby alive by slowly killing me in the process. Without constant medical Dark side of the moon 46th anniversary 1973-2019 shirt, I would not be alive. The question everyone asks me is ‘When will you get better?’ No one truly knows, but statistics strongly suggest my HG will last the entire pregnancy. Every day I choose to focus on my growing daughter’s safety. The longer I can fight my HG, the better chance she has at being born healthy. I lived the NICU nightmare with my twins already, which is the only pain I have ever felt that is worse than life with HG.
Unisex Sweatshirt front

You can see the official design here: Dark side of the moon 46th anniversary 1973-2019 shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét