Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 8, 2019

Cross all I need today is a little bit of fabric and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Cross all I need today is a little bit of fabric and a whole lot of Jesus shirt is now available at KingTees Shop.

Proceed to store here: Cross all I need today is a little bit of fabric and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

Women's T-shirt front
We tried twice but our son hadn’t moved. The decision was made to give me an epidural and deliver him. At 8:05 p.m. on Friday, June 30, 2017, our son James Lawrence was delivered stillborn. It was one of the most devastating moments of our lives. He was wrapped in a blanket and placed in the cold warmer. We were told when we were ready, we could hold Cross all I need today is a little bit of fabric and a whole lot of Jesus shirt. We held him, talked to him, took pictures with him, called our families and let them talk to him. We kept James with us until around 6 a.m. the next morning, which allowed us time to say goodbye. We let him leave with our nurse before her shift ended, I knew I couldn’t bear to send him with someone new.
Unisex Sweatshirt front

You can see the official design here: Cross all I need today is a little bit of fabric and a whole lot of Jesus shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét