Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 8, 2019

Ronald Acuña Jr. ¡Yo Soy La Bestia Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Ronald Acuña Jr. ¡Yo Soy La Bestia Shirt is now available at KingTees Shop.

Proceed to store here: Ronald Acuña Jr. ¡Yo Soy La Bestia Shirt

Women's T-shirt front
The owners were like family to me. They even gifted me a car seat. The first few months of the pregnancy were nothing but smooth sailing. Until it wasn’t. Later into my pregnancy, I began experiencing issues with my blood pressure. So, I made the Ronald go on pregnancy leave earlier than expected to accommodate my medical needs and ensure the Ronald Acuña Jr. ¡Yo Soy La Bestia Shirt of my little one. Unfortunately, due to the small size of the company, I was put on leave without pay. The last day I went to work was January 2. I was having a lot of issues and the doctor told me, ‘You need to stay home until this baby is born.’ I planned to return 6 weeks postpartum.
Ronald Acuña Jr

You can see the official design here: Ronald Acuña Jr. ¡Yo Soy La Bestia Shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét