Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 8, 2019

I’m Not Short I’m A People Mcnugget Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! I’m Not Short I’m A People Mcnugget Shirt is now available at KingTees Shop.

Proceed to store here: I’m Not Short I’m A People Mcnugget Shirt

I'm Not Short I'm A People Mcnugget Ladies
You better check my footwork. I just left you in the dust. And many of these so-called illegal or asylum-seekers which is legal. I’m not for having drug dealers and criminals in this country but if this was about so-called murderers and reapers and drug dealers then why are we holding them and taking their children why are we not taking them I’m Not Short I’m A People Mcnugget Shirt and sending them back. Donald Trump‘s whole gig is immigration for reason all kinds of problems in this country healthcare education environment but yet he’s digging in on immigration as though that’s our biggest problem. I’m not calling you are a racist I’m saying your comment sounds racist. but Donald Trump definitely is beating that drum to a base that clearly is.
I'm Not Short I'm A People Mcnugget Sweater

You can see the official design here: I’m Not Short I’m A People Mcnugget Shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét