Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 8, 2019

It’s Hocus Pocus time Witches Halloween Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! It’s Hocus Pocus time Witches Halloween Shirt is now available at KingTees Shop.

Proceed to store here: It’s Hocus Pocus time Witches Halloween Shirt

Women's T-shirt front
The next morning, our pediatrician walks in with a puzzled look on his face. He points at my mom and says, ‘Is that your mom? Are you adopted?’ I was offended but respectfully answered, ‘Yes that’s my mother, no I’m not adopted.’ While he was checking on Jay he says, ‘Well your baby looks fine, she may have some jaundice her skin is a bit It’s Hocus Pocus time Witches Halloween Shirt. Also, do you have albinos in the family?’ I think your baby may be Albino.’ I was fed up with him and told him off. I thought he was being disrespectful. I asked him to leave so he did. On October 3rd at 1 p.m. we were told we’d soon be discharged. I was so happy to be going home with my new baby.
Unisex Sweatshirt front

You can see the official design here: It’s Hocus Pocus time Witches Halloween Shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét